Circular Saw Blades
HSS Circular Saw Blades M2 & M35
HSS Circular Saw Blades made from HSS M2, HSS-M35 grades with 7 different type of coating for various applications. Used for burrfree & multiple life performance on Tubes. Pipes, Solides of : Alloy Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Steel, Titanium, Zirconium, etc.
Life of Bandsaw Blades mainly depends on a controlled break-in. Following Feeding conditions have been tested to be favourable. By following this procedure the Life of Band Saw Blade can be increased significantly.
- Set band speed at normal cutting speed for material being cut
- Reduce feeds as low as possible while still generating a chip (do not let blade run without creating a chip)
- Easy to cut material:- about 1/3 of normal feed
- Difficult to cut material:- i.e. work hardening steels reduce it to ½ of normal feed pressure. (make sure sufficient down feed so material does not work harden and damage teeth)
- After cutting 400-600 cm2 turn up to normal feed.
Note: Change in feature/construction may be possible as it is continuous process of modification/development. Please get confirmation before ordering.